Throughout my professional career I have focused on giving people sound market-based answers that help them better understand the context of their purchase or sale. It is this grounded, professional focus that has enabled me to not only help clients but earn friendships at the same time. I am available to help buyers and sellers, whether you’re new to the market or have a long history of buying properties.
I’m a graduate of Harvard University and I have a Masters in Public Affairs from the LBJ School of Public Affairs. From 1990 to 1993, I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Guatemala, helping communities in Central America develop technologies to improve their quality of life. After graduating from the LBJ School of Public Affairs I worked in service to the public with both the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission and then Capital Metro.
I’m very active in public service and have served on several boards in the greater Austin Community. I am a former Board Member of Austin CarShare and I’m the former Chairman of the Waller Creek Citizen Advisory Committee. I’m active in the Hyde Park Neighborhood and am an owner of RAM Austin Property Management, a professional property management company based in Austin.
Key Professional Attributes
- Expert negotiator representing sellers and buyers
- Over 15 years marketing and sales experience
- Creative problem solver able to work through difficult issues to my clients advantage
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, the Texas Association of Realtors and the Austin Board or Realtors
- Attentive to detail to make sure all aspects of a transaction are handled professionally and thoroughly
- Selected to be the Austin realtor for the show “My House is Worth What?” as well as “House Hunters” on HGTV
I’m an active outdoors enthusiast and most weekends you can find me outside enjoying the wonderful environment that Austin has to offer. I’m also an inveterate soccer player and can be found every weekend down at Zilker Park with a bunch of my friends playing pickup games. I’m a father of two young men (now 21 and 18) and they help keep me focused on what’s real and important.
My affinity for real estate started early and I have several projects that I’ve worked on over the years that I’d like to share as an indication of some of the great investment opportunities there are in the Austin area. Let me know if I can be of assistance in any way.